Frankfort, KY.
explain this range (opens a new window)

SEARCH the Database | Site Map | Contact Us

Labrot & Graham owned RD #52 near Versailles in KY's 7th Distict. See the distillery listing page for more details.

The company used the brand names:
"L. & G.", "O. O. P.", and "Old Oscar Pepper."

Business name timeline:
Labrot & Graham

Address timeline:
office: 337 Main (1884), 333 Main (1908), Farmer's Bank Bldg., 216 W Main (1910), Labrot Station, Woodford Co. R.F.D. No. 3 (1917-1919)

Business category timeline (abbreviations decoded below):

Years that company appeared in directories
Years directories were consulted
Frankfort directory notes

The images below are thumbnails linked to listing pages containing larger, more detailed images and links to related material.
Click on the thumbnails for more information.



Appearance in directories:
1884, 1908, 1910, 1917, 1919

Directories consulted:
1868, 1884, 1908, 1910, 1912, 1914, 1917, 1919

Frankfort directory notes:
W = Liquor Dealers, D = distillers. Distillers only for 1884, 1908. Have saloons for 1908, 1910, 1912, 1914, not logged into database.

<top of page

Copyright © 2002-2020 All rights reserved.
Please contact the glassmaster with questions or comments.