distillery search | pre-pro.com home
RD #1372, 8 th District
Insurance underwriter records compiled in 1892 suggest that the distillery was located on Punchon Camp Creek. It measured 22 x 30 ft and was built from logs. The property included a single 20 x 22 ft bonded warehouse of frame construction with a shingle roof, located 135 ft from the still. |
At that time, it was being operated by Phelps & Tuttle.
<top of page
Copyright © 2006-2021 www.pre-pro.com. All rights reserved.