distillery search  |  pre-pro.com home


RD #554, 8 th District
Garrard County, KY



Insurance underwriter records compiled in 1892 suggest that the distillery was new and of brick construction with a metal or slate roof. The property included a cattle shed located 190 ft SE of the still, and two bonded warehouses:
Old Warehouse A -- iron-clad and located 250 ft north of the still.
New Warehouse B -- iron-clad and located 120 ft north of the still.

At that time, it was being operated by George W Harris & Co. as Pilgrimage Distillng Co., late J Miller & Co.

Review bonded warehouse transactions for this distillery

Internal Revenue recorded warehouse transactions for this distillery as follows:
( explain: origin of these records, letter codes )

<top of page

Copyright © 2006-2021 www.pre-pro.com.  All rights reserved.