distillery search | pre-pro.com home
RD #108, 8 th District
Insurance underwriter records compiled in 1892 suggest that the distillery was of frame construction with a a single 12 x 14 ft bonded warehouse located 190 ft south of the still. It was of log construction with a shingle roof. At that time, it was owned by W E Rice.|
<top of page
Copyright © 2006-2021 www.pre-pro.com. All rights reserved.