distillery search | pre-pro.com home
RD #1215, 8 th District
Insurance underwriter records compiled in 1892 suggest that the distillery measured 20 x 24 ft and was built of logs with a shingle roof. The distillery property included a dwelling only 40 ft from the still (NW) , and two bonded warehouses. The warehouses were adjoining and located 300 ft west of the distillery. They both measured 10 x 14 ft and were log construction with shingle roofs. |
At the time, the distillery was being operated by B F Harris, late Green Williams.
<top of page
Copyright © 2006-2021 www.pre-pro.com. All rights reserved.