distillery search | pre-pro.com home
RD #1316, 8 th District
Insurance underwriter records compiled in 1892 suggest that the distillery was of frame construction with a single 10 x 11 ft bonded warehouse, also of frame construction with a shingle roof, 100 ft from still. It was being operated by John Short, late Ray & Short.|
<top of page
Copyright © 2006-2021 www.pre-pro.com. All rights reserved.