distillery search | pre-pro.com home
RD #1341, 8 th District
Insurance underwriter records compiled in 1892 suggest that the distillery had a capacity of less than 5 bushels. The property included a single 16 x 16 ft bonded warehouse of frame construction with a shingle roof, 100 ft north of the still. |
At that time, it was owned by Ferrell & Jackson.
<top of page
Copyright © 2006-2021 www.pre-pro.com. All rights reserved.