distillery search | pre-pro.com home
RD #416, 8 th District
Insurance underwriter records compiled in 1892 suggest that the distillery was of frame construction. The property included two bonded warehouses ("A" and "B"), also of frame construction with shingle roofs, located 84 ft and 110 ft north of the still, respectively. The two warehouses were spaced 10 ft apart.|
At that time, it was owned by Day & Haff, formerly J W Stevens.
There is a conflict in the records since another RD #416 in the 8th district is recorded.
<top of page
Copyright © 2006-2021 www.pre-pro.com. All rights reserved.