distillery search | pre-pro.com home
RD #1073, 8 th District
Insurance underwriter records compiled in 1892 suggest that the distillery was made of logs and had a capcity of less than 5 bushels. The property included a single bonded warehouse, also of log construction with a shingle roof, 600 ft SE of the still. |
At that time, it was owned by A G Powell & Co., late D D Centers.
<top of page
Copyright © 2006-2021 www.pre-pro.com. All rights reserved.