distillery search | pre-pro.com home
RD #1336, 8 th District
Insurance underwriter records compiled in 1892 suggest that the 28 ft x 32 ft distillery fed a single 12 x 12 ft bonded warehouse. It was made of logs with a shingle roof and lay 90 ft from the still. |
At that time, it was owned by J S Thomas & Co.
<top of page
Copyright © 2006-2021 www.pre-pro.com. All rights reserved.