distillery search | pre-pro.com home
RD #1349, 8 th District
Insurance underwriter records compiled in 1892 suggest that the 20 ft x 32 ft distillery was made of logs. The property included a single 11 x 12 ft bonded warehouse, also of log construction with a shingle roof, 120 ft from the still. |
At that time, it was owned by J Congleton & Co.
<top of page
Copyright © 2006-2021 www.pre-pro.com. All rights reserved.