distillery search | pre-pro.com home
RD #1365, 8 th District
Insurance underwriter records compiled in 1892 suggest that the distillery was built of logs, 22 ft wide x 26 ft long. The property included a single 12 x 14 ft bonded warehouse, also of log construction with a shingle roof, 600 ft from the still and adjoing a log barn. |
At that time, it was owned by Vandeveer * Johnson.
<top of page
Copyright © 2006-2021 www.pre-pro.com. All rights reserved.