distillery search | pre-pro.com home
RD #1357, 8 th District
Insurance underwriter records compiled in 1892 suggest that the distillery was built of logs, 20 ft wide x 30 ft long. The property included a single 14 x 24 ft bonded warehouse, of frame construction with a shingle roof, 900 ft NE of the still and adjoing a log barn. |
At that time, it was owned by Adams & Son.
<top of page
Copyright © 2006-2021 www.pre-pro.com. All rights reserved.