distillery search | pre-pro.com home
RD #1318, 8 th District
Insurance underwriter records compiled in 1892 suggest that the property included a single bonded warehouse, of frame construction with a shingle roof, 300 ft from the still and 70 ft east of the property residence. |
At that time, it was owned by Stephen & Ping.
<top of page
Copyright © 2006-2021 www.pre-pro.com. All rights reserved.