distillery search | pre-pro.com home
RD #1301, 8 th District
Insurance underwriter records compiled in 1892 suggest that the distillery was of frame construction. The property included a single bonded warehouse, also of frame construction with a shingle roof, 400 ft south of the still. |
At that time, it was owned by D J J N & F M Brown.
<top of page
Copyright © 2006-2021 www.pre-pro.com. All rights reserved.