distillery search | pre-pro.com home
RD #1175, 8 th District
Insurance underwriter records compiled in 1892 suggest that the distillery was built from logs and had a capacity of less than five bushels. The property included a two bonded warehouses:|
Warehouse No. 1 -- a 24 x 16 ft building made of logs with a shingle roof, located 900 ft east of the still and 50 ft east of the property residence.
Warehouse No. 2 -- a 14 x 16 ft building of frame construction with a shingle roof, also located 900 ft east of the still.
At the time, the distillery was owned by Norfleet & Son, late D Norfleet.
<top of page
Copyright © 2006-2021 www.pre-pro.com. All rights reserved.